This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for more information.
If you are a pumping mama, you know that it isn’t the most comfortable thing in the world and the easier you can make things, the better.
It helps if you have a comfortable bra to support and help you with the pumping process. This when the right pumping accessories can make a difference and make it more convenient. A hands-free pumping bra can help you express and pump out breast milk with efficiency and ease.
Here are the best hands-free pumping bras:
1. Bravado Designs Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra
- Patent pending design - attaches securely to your Bravado Designs nursing bra's B-clips^Discreet, no need to remove your top or nursing bra^Patent pending figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal - no need to detach breast shield from bottle^Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position and option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other^Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend
This hands-free pumping bra is a favorite one among moms since it can easily attach to your existing nursing bra, meaning you don’t need to change from one bra to another. It is really convenient to have especially if you want to pump at work.
It hooks around your waist and to the bra clips. There is no bulky fabric to fit over your clothes, which is always a plus. You can then slip the pumping flanges in the bra and use it while being completely hands-free.
Whether you have large or small breasts, this comfy hands-free nursing bra will fit you perfectly.
2. PumpEase Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- The bold graphics and colours of PumpEase promotes faster visual development for your baby if you pump on one side and nurse on the other. ~ Dr Sears
- Designed with patented, "no-stitch' flange openings that accommodate ALL breast pumps on the market, guaranteed. Our openings also offer more coverage than our competitors, just in case.
- Features a hook and eye closure at center front so that you can easily put PumpEase on, take it off and adjust it for fuller or less full days
- PumpEase hands-free pumping bra ONLY. Nursing bra, breast pump flanges, bottles and tubing are for display purposes only and are not included.
This isn’t technically a bra, rather like a band that you put over your nursing bra when you would want to pump. You can use it either with a regular bra or any nursing bra you want.
It can fit sizes from 32AA to 48H. So whether you are on the small side or well endowed, you will find that you won’t have problems using this. You can also see extra stitching near the openings so it is pretty durable and can last long.
What makes this pumping bra also popular is that it has a lot of fun colors and designs/patterns that you can choose from. It’s definitely one of the most stylish ones around.
3. Simple Wishes Pumping Bra
- HANDS-FREE BREAST PUMP BRA - Impeccable design, maximum comfort, and the freedom for you to work on tasks or simply relax while pumping.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Comes with a convenient 10" adjustable Velcro back panel to ensure a perfect fit as your body goes through natural changes during nursing
- WORKS WITH ALL MAJOR BRANDS - Including Medela, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Bellema, Evenflo, and Spectra Baby.
This is one of the best hands-free pumping bra for large breasts. You can wrap this bustier around you when you are ready to pump. Since it is made for larger breasted women, it is very structured and sturdy to keep the breast shields/flanges securely in place.
It has four layers of support so you don’t need to worry about your bottles spilling. There is also a Velcro panel at the back that you can use to adjust to fit your size. Your hands will be totally free and you can do other things while pumping with this bra.
It is also compatible with a lot of pumping models/brands out there.
4. Essential Relaxed Pump & Nurse Nursing Bra
- So comfortable you can wear all day or night, no need to change to SAVE TIME pumping
- The ONLY patented "no hole" hands-free pumping design with folding layers for superior suction and support
- You can easily pump AND nurse with this perfect all-in-one bra
- Light to Moderate support that works with ALL breast pumps
- See below Product Description for more details on why 1000's of moms PREFER Rumina
This pumping bra is one of the comfiest out there. This is because you just put it on and there is no other hassle to it. It looks like most sports bras and also fits like one so it’s easy to just wear under your clothes and not worry about it.
If you are going to work and need to pump, you can just wear this all day and pump whenever you need to. It’s made of 90% cotton, which contributes to the comfy factor. It gives light to medium support. Your pump will also fit comfortably in the opening.
If you are pumping at night this is also a good one to use since it requires the minimum effort and when you are waking up in the middle of the night, this is a good thing.
5. Medela Easy Expression Hands-Free Bustier
- Gives you the freedom to do other things while pumping
- Compatible with most electric breast pumps: Including Pump in Style, Freestyle, Symphony, Swing and Lactina
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Cotton/spandex blend is comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole
- Bustier runs small, please size up
This is more of a band like the PumpEase one. It’s a support wrap that you can put over your nursing bra. It comes in three sizes and is on the smaller side so make sure if you are in between two sizes you go up a size.
It’s made of cotton and spandex and the holes aren’t covered. This is an affordable bustier for those who are on a budget. This is also a good choice if you have a Medela Breast Pump although this bra can also fit other brands.
Related: How To Choose The Best Breast Pump
6. The Dairy Fairy Arden All-in-One Nursing & Hands-free Pumping Bra
- HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL: One gorgeous bra for hands-free pumping OR nursing and pumping simultaneously; Convenient and functional so you can free your hands to be efficient while your pump parts are securely connected and your liquid gold is expressed.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE: Both sides are independent to allow for simultaneous nursing on one side and hands-free pumping on the other. Adjustable shoulder straps can be crossed for racer back option. Back closure has 4" of hook and eye closure to expand and shrink with mom pre and postpartum; Outer cover panel connects to 1 of 3 settings to tighten cup when drained or loosen when engorged or tighten and loosen each side for disproportionate cups.
- HIGHLY COMFORTABLE: 2 panels for support of your breasts and the pump flanges. Cover panel is super soft cotton that hides the pumping panel and lower nylon lycra panel has tight opening for the flanges and is quick drying; Pull aside for nursing, exposing more of the breast.
- MADE FOR ALL: Compatible with all major breast pumps brands including Medela, Ardo, Lasinoh, Ameda, Freemie and Hygeia. Sized S-2XL, fits from 32A-44H. BRA SIZING IS NOT STANDARD, so to ensure you order the right size, please use a tape measure and convert using our sizing chart and measuring guidelines; Tags must remain ATTACHED to qualify for return.
- MADE BY A MOM, FOR MOMS: The Dairy Fairy was founded in 2012 by a busy USA mom who saw the need for a pretty and functional pumping bras; and was surprised to find that nothing existed. So she set out to create a magical solution that was gorgeous AND efficient.
This hands-free pumping bra is an “all-in-one” because you can do a lot of things with it. You can pump on one side while nursing your baby on the other and because it has a crossover cover panel design, you can easily adjust the size.
You can either loosen or tighten it, depending on how engorged your breasts are. This is also a good bra to wear for the first few weeks after giving birth since your milk will just start to come in and you might need to adjust your bra due to engorgement. It is also soft and comfortable to wear at night.
7. Pump Strap Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra
- Pump Strap is the Lactation Specialist-recommended hands free pumping bra that allows you to pump both breasts simultaneously or pump while breastfeeding. Wear by itself or over a nursing bra or nursing top. without having to fully undress every time you want to pump!
- This Beige adjustable pump bra fits all women above sizes XXL and with a DD +, G, H, I or J bra size. Adjusts with you during any and all stages of your postpartum pregnancy body. Simple, effective, machine washable design with sturdy velcro closure (extra bra strap included for even more support)
- You can pump faster while pumping more with Pump Strap - increase tightness for increased milk flow while maintaining suction. The Pump Strap will support you and your pump, even with heavy full bottles with the handsfree and leak-free.design
- Works with all single and double electric breastpump manufacturers including, but not limited to: Medela, Ameda, Lansinoh, Pumpin Pal as well as the wider Spectra or other flanges
- Save time with our fast on, fast off design - no need to fully undress. The Pump Strap's breast openings are easy to maneuver so you can insert your pump flanges from quickly and easily. Machine Wash, hang to dry.
This versatile bra is like a band that you can put over a nursing bra or wear alone. It also has bra straps if you want to wear it like a halter to hold your chest up. It has adjustable Velcro at the back so you can change it up as your breast size fluctuates.
It also comes in different colors like a sky blue or pink, which makes it a bit more exciting compared to other pumping bras that are mostly in colors black or nude.
It can fit up to a J cup or 60 inches around the bottom.
8. Rumina Classic Crossover Hands-Free Pump & Nursing Bra
- Rumina's favorite Crossover bra is BACK with an ADJUSTABLE back clasp for superior fit
- Easily pump AND nurse to SAVE TIME with this perfect all-in-one bra
- The ONLY patented "no hole" hands-free pumping design with folding layers for superior suction and all-day comfortable support
- Moderate to Firm support that works with ALL major breast pumps
- See Full Product Description below for more details on why 1000's of moms PREFER Rumina
This crossover hands-free nursing bra is made of soft stretch jersey cotton making it super comfortable. It can be used as a nursing bra since it can easily be pulled aside or you can also use it as a pumping bra. It has little slits in front where you can insert the flanges but they are also discrete.
You can wear this bra all throughout the day or even at night. Since it is very comfortable, it’s perfect for when you are at the hospital or a few weeks after you have just given birth- around the time when your breasts are still sensitive or engorged.
9. Vigoo Women’s Maternity Nursing and Pumping Bra
- 94% Cotton,6% Swin cloth; Suitable B/C/D Cup，Suitable for four seasons:spring,summer,autumn,winter.
- No underwire and easy to use, very soft and comfortable,Package Including: 2pcs nursing bras + 2pcs extra matching bra extenders + 4pcs push up removable pads
- Its simple crossover front design, easy one-handed drop-down cups Provide Quick Feeding.
- High Quality Fabric: the cup feels smooth and exquisite like the silk ,breathable and hygroscopicity .High elasticity pad could recover automaticly or after hand washing when there are creases
- 3D Technology offer best support,push up,free breast pads,breathable,fashion bra
This comfortable pumping bra was designed to also be a maternity bra so it’s a great multipurpose one to have right from pregnancy until you are breastfeeding a baby or pumping for your baby. In this way, you can also get the most bang for your buck.
It has a cartilage underwire design for support but it’s still comfortable at the same time that it won’t hurt. It’s designed to hold your bottles but still minimize milk spillage.
10. Valerie Venetta Hands-Free Pumping Band
You can put this band over your nursing bra when you would need to pump. If you don’t wear a breastfeeding or pumping bra all the time but want to do some hands-free pumping, this band can be useful for that purpose.
11. Ayla Lace Hands-Free Pumping Bra
- Say so long to the pumping corset and the basic blah beige bra; They Ayla is your beautiful nursing and pumping solution that still looks like lingerie; But don't let the lace fool you, this bra packs a multitasking punch with all the bells and whistles and support that you've been searching for
- One gorgeous bra for handsfree pumping OR nursing and pumping simultaneously; Both sides are independent to allow for simultaneous nursing on one side and hands-free pumping on the other; Convenient and functional so you can free your hands to be efficient while your pump parts are securely connected and your liquid gold is expressed
- Feel supported with our innovative demi-underwire that wraps around the exterior of your breast to provide lift and support without risk of compressing breast tissue; Adjustable with 4" (6 rows) of hook and eye closure to easily conform with your changing body from maternity to postpartum; Compatible with all major breast pumps brands including Medela, Ardo, Lasinoh, Ameda, Freemie and Hygeia
- Bring home the bacon and the milk. Our most pleasing style that supports moms while they do everything that comes with the job; Pumping benefits include maximizing milk supply by pumping and nursing simultaneously, stockpiling your precious liquid gold, or allowing others to assist with bottle feeding
- The Dairy Fairy was founded in 2012 by a busy USA mom who saw the need for a pretty and functional solution; Now offering a full range of sizes to fit from 32A all the way to plus sizes (40G); Bra sizing is NOT STANDARD so please refer to our measuring guidelines in images; To qualify for return, tags must remain attached
One thing that makes this one of the best hands-free pumping bras is that it is one of the prettier pumping bras. This is something that some moms might not feel easily especially while nursing/pumping.
There are a lot of snaps at the back, you can easily adjust it to make it tighter or looser. It’s comfy enough that you can sleep with it through the night with no issues.
It’s made of a thin material though and the nipples could show through so you might want to keep that in mind if you are wearing a thin shirt fabric.
A hands-free pumping bra can be a lifesaver for most moms. Depending on your needs, budget, and what you feel comfortable in, there are lots of hands-free nursing bras out there in the market to help you out with your pumping/expressing requirements.
What do you think is the best hands-free pumping bra?