Today Mommy is currently accepting guest posts and I am so excited to share YOUR story!
Benefits of Guest Posting:
- Your content featured in front of a new audience
- Get a juicy backlink to your blog (to boost your SEO!)
- Author bio at the end of post with links to your blog and social profiles
- Social media + Pinterest promotion
- Get featured in my Facebook Group Blogging Newbs (almost 20,000 members!) – for a limited time only!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I write about?
Today Mommy features a wide variety of content that is relevant to motherhood, but we are especially looking for content about,
- Saving Money
- Mom Life
- Kids Crafts
However, if your idea is outside of that criteria and you still feel like it would be a good fit for the site please submit your idea!
How long should my post be?
- Guest posts should be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Recommendation: The most successful posts on the site are generally “List” posts (ex. 10 things to stop buying to save money) or “How To” posts (How to treat a cold during pregnancy).
- Use Sub-headings (H2 or H3)
- No affiliate links
Note: Not all guest posts will be accepted
How do I submit my guest post idea?
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Guest Post Submission” with your post ideas (I recommend including 3-5 ideas).
If we decide to move forward with your guest post you will receive a reply within 7 days with instructions with the next steps.
By submitting your post you agree to the Guest Post Terms & Conditions. Please read before submitting.
What happens after my guest post goes live?
Share it on your social media accounts. We will also promote it on our social accounts and set it to continue to be shared in the future.
Sharing your guest post helps establish your credibility and will maximize the impact of your post.
We recommend that once the post is live that you link to it in at least one of your relevant blog posts on your site or on a “Featured” or “As Seen On” page of your website.
Important: Do not copy your guest post on to yours or another site. This creates duplicate content which makes Google angry and will damage the SEO of both sites. If your post is republished somewhere else we will be forced to remove it from our site.
Technical stuff aside…
I am so excited that you want to guest post and I can’t wait to learn more about you and your story. I absolutely love the community of mom bloggers and it would make me so happy to be able to help support you on your journey!